Creative Collision Blog

Creative Collision Blog Cross-disciplinary Creativity

 


 

Behind Creative Collision


 

 

Chopsticks

Saw this and was amazed by cleanness of this design. I have to say, I've seen more than my fair share of skewers/chopsticks/ice block stick designs in person and they all seemed so banal that I feel they need that extra polish and usability to make it work.

Also, in honour of one of my best ex-archi friends, you know who you are KR, who got into a brill product design course, this post is the first specifically about product design! Enjoy the vid, but feel free to skip to the last quarter where the action happens.

SOFA_XXXX created by yuya ushida from yuya ushida on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Whether you like it or hate it, leave a comment.